Author Topic: Mic-Eliminator  (Read 4189 times)

Offline Hellkommander

• Only Death Is Real
    • View Profile
    • DISCREATION on Facebook
Mic-Eliminator
« on: May 08, 2012, 06:10:00 AM »
Hi There,

just want to tell you, that I played the first three gigs with my new Randall RS412XLT cab. This cab is the perfect match for my V2. But it is the Mic-Eliminator feature, that makes it superior to any other cabinet. I introduced this feature to the local FOH guys. They were all sceptical at first, but then we tried it during soundcheck and everybody was surprised and convinced. The sound is great and its easier for them to do the mix without having other noises through the mic.

We play most of the gigs with the same billing. On all the nights the other bands guitarplayers used my cab as well. They didn`t even noticed that the cab was not miced but connected directly to the mixing desk.

I will continue to use the Mic-Eliminator only. It sounds great and I have the same sound every night and don`t have to depend on local FOH guys and their cab micing skills.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2012, 06:18:01 AM by Hellkommander »
DISCREATION - Death Metal from Germany

Offline DaveFSJ

• View Profile
    • MOTOROACH
Re: Mic-Eliminator
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2012, 10:28:13 PM »
Hey HellKommander,

I have the same Cab, I havent used it live yet but have used the Mic Eliminator for recording and it works well.

I'll have to remember its there when it comes to the stage.
Randall T2
Randall RA412XL
Fender Mustang III
Fender Telecaster HH Spalted Maple
Dean Dimebag FBD
Presonus 44VSL & Studio One

Offline necrodemon

• View Profile
    • Necrodemon Official Site
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2012, 06:43:11 PM »
Now that's cool!

Offline bustup

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2012, 04:44:11 PM »
Is there any way one of you guys could pop the back off your cab and send me a picture of how the jack is wired up to the speakers. I would be highly appreciate it. You can either post the picture here or send it directly to my email address guitargearswap007@gmail.com

My cab is dead in the water until I can figure out how to wire it up. I can't find a photo or a diagram anywhere. Thanks again!