Author Topic: Randall :: give more promotion and representation  (Read 4217 times)

Offline Tanker

• View Profile
    • Tanker @ Facebook
Randall :: give more promotion and representation
« on: June 01, 2012, 07:28:31 AM »
It is not simple I know, needs money (and there is no money) but I feel like Randall has better amps than it looks like online.

Very rarely you can find these modern clips with guyz dong s**t on Randalls.

I read that Ola Englund (Swedish metalhead recently with Six Feet Under) is Randall guy now.... he has TONS of clips with lots of different hi gain amps from Marshall to Bugera and NOT SINGLE RANDALL! Give him T2/V2 or these newer tube heads to promote.
Randall RD45
Randall V2
Fujigen Guitars
Metal music always loud!

FortinAmps

Re: Randall :: give more promotion and representation
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2012, 10:10:48 AM »
In all due time :)

There is a lot to work through and the Randall team is extremely committed. Hang in there, more stuff is ready to hit!

Cheers,
Mike

Offline Tanker

• View Profile
    • Tanker @ Facebook
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2012, 06:58:28 AM »
Great! \m/     \m/ :)
Randall RD45
Randall V2
Fujigen Guitars
Metal music always loud!

Offline Blues_Metal75

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2012, 05:16:43 PM »
I would love to see Randall get out there more!! I purchased a RT50C and I love it!!! I can do anything on it...blues, metal, whatever....The metal sound I can get out of the gain is amazing. I really didn't know anything about Randall but one of the local music shops sells them and I picked it and I am sold from now on.

Offline Haljon

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2012, 08:15:12 AM »
I agree 100%. Ive been a Randall fan from the time I bought my RG100ES half stack back in the 80's.

I loved that amp !! With all the changes happening to Randall now, I am very excited to see they are doing a lot to bring the brand back to a higher status. I cant wait till I can get my hands on the RG1503 and cant wait to see what else they have coming out. I just hope they also make an online store so I can get me some new Randall swag !!!

Offline Betagan

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2019, 03:01:02 AM »
I agree. I like old things.