Author Topic: information on Randall amp RM20HCRP  (Read 1796 times)

Offline stuperguy

• View Profile
information on Randall amp RM20HCRP
« on: October 15, 2014, 10:49:54 AM »
Randall RM20 HCRP information

Offline stuperguy

• View Profile
Re: information on Randall amp RM20HCRP
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2014, 01:51:09 PM »
 Well even tho I can,t seem to get much information on this RM20HCRP amp head and cab let me just tell all you Randell guys this
 was the best $300 dollar used amp I,ve ever got my hands on period it came with the George Lynch Super V mod and the chinese
 Greenback is o.k. I,ve changed it for a Warehouse G12Q 20 watt speaker which better suits my playing ! I had a Eganator Rebel 20
 a couple of years ago that was the most sterile sounding amp head I,ve ever played which no matter what tubes or speaker I tried
just left me cold,but this little amp………..WOW  it really shines, just can,t say enough good things, so now I,ve ordered a couple of
more modules, and am really digging  this 180 degree turnaround for me ! :)

Offline stuperguy

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2014, 09:36:42 AM »
 Ha Ha Ha man its pretty sad when you have to go to ebay to get  ANY information on a discontinued amp head, but once I get started
on a project  I,ll go to the ends of the earth to get the information I want so there Na NA nA Na NA. >:(

Offline JUPITER EXPLORER

• Play to Live, Live to Play!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2017, 03:10:56 PM »
I just picked up a RM20P combo. Looking forward to spending some time getting to know this little tone monster!
Randall RM20P
Mesa Boogie DC2
Peavey Deuce VT
Gibson EX/2, Tom Anderson Hollow Drop Top Classic, Gibson Blues Hawk, Godin LGXT