Author Topic: MTS  (Read 6982 times)

Offline Deisel401

• View Profile
MTS
« on: April 11, 2012, 04:46:05 PM »
Well. . . .I'm guessing this is an official sign of the end of MTS. And we no longer even have an official forum to discuss and keep updated on who's doing what with modules? Hmmmmmm. . . . . . .

Offline rhequiem

• View Profile
Re: MTS
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2012, 04:52:41 PM »
First post is about MTS and how Randall dropped the license! Nice! lol Seriously, though, we MTS users aren't bitter about it (ok, yeah we are  :'()

Offline kc2eeb

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2012, 09:13:38 PM »
Feels like being thrown into a cold shower. Where did all our stuff go?

Offline rhequiem

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2012, 10:51:30 PM »
See, Randall? MTS has a user base that is visiting your forums and still buying products ;) Ah well, what's in the past is in the past! Would have LOVED to have seen some Mike Fortin modules, though! That was have been SWEEEET

Offline Deisel401

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2012, 08:47:56 AM »
Yea seriously !! We had so much info about MTS mods. And the MTS component sheets that Graham spent so much time on. All that IMPORTANT stuff is just gone? I had no idea the forum was going to be changed !! I def would have printed out a lot of threads that I referred to on a regular basis. Maybe I'm wrong to be this pissed. . . . . . But I was on the forums just about everyday checking out everyone's MTS gear pics and reading about custom mods. A warning would have been nice!!    If there was a warning and I missed it, then I apologize to Randall. If not, well . . . . . . .

Offline RandallAdmin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2012, 09:35:11 AM »
The MTS Forum still exists. We don't own it and never did. It became the un-official Randall forum as a result of an agreement between old Randall product manager, Doug Reynolds and the forum's owner. Attempts to reach that person by Randall Product Manager, Joe Delaney, went unanswered. We control the new forum so here is where you'll find the most up to date and official Randall info.

Offline rhequiem

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2012, 12:29:57 PM »
I think Diesel may be unaware that the mts forums at grailtone are still alive and well, and have been the source of all the mts community this entire time. Diesel, you can find those forums still fully operational (and in the foreseeable future, as well, as noted by the forum owner, Ned) at http://mtsforum.grailtone.com

Still, Randall, couldn't you have had Mike Fortin make some mts modules before the line was discontinued? That would have been amazing! :)

Offline Deisel401

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2012, 11:59:05 AM »
Hey requiem . . . you are absolutely correct. I did not know that. Thanks for filling me in.  And , yup, I'm feeling kinda stupid . . . . . . . Apologies to Randall Admin. All i was aware of , is attempting my daily check on the forum and seeing IT WAS GONE !! LOL. Guess i flipped out for no reason, obviously.

Offline kevrock25

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2012, 02:14:30 PM »
Ilove my MTS

FortinAmps

« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2012, 07:02:59 AM »
Still, Randall, couldn't you have had Mike Fortin make some mts modules before the line was discontinued? That would have been amazing! :)

That would have been fun :D

Offline sixstringslapper

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 31, 2012, 10:10:05 PM »
sigh.... No more Mts.... I bought mine a year ago, and love it... Anyways, quesion to anyone that might read this and know the answer..... I kinda broke my footswitch cable.... does anybody know where you can buy a new 20, or 25' 7 pin cable for the rm100?????? 

Offline SOD

• View Profile
    • Hot Mama
« Reply #11 on: November 06, 2012, 03:10:20 AM »
Hi everybody, I’ve recently got my hands on few MTS Modules and made some demos with their sound. I hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/user/hotmamaband
I own two RM100’s and find them great sounding, so I don’t understand, why these amps were discontinued.
At the moment I have following modules to sell: ULTRA, ULTRA XL, CLEAN, TWEED, XTC, PLEXI, JTM
Mail me, if you are interested in buying: info@hotmama-band.de