Author Topic: Sucked out little reverb magnets....  (Read 170 times)

Offline Idonthaveausername

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 7
    • View Profile
Sucked out little reverb magnets....
« on: April 27, 2017, 09:25:53 PM »
Over time, and with a big speaker magnet overhead, can the little magnets lose their magnetism?

My Commander 1 reverb drive reads voltage when guitar plucked, springs sounds through speaker, both inductors read 170ohms.
4FB2A1A
I just figure it's those little magnets, they died and became little unpolarized hunks of iron.
A slow, slooooow death..........


Maybe, perhaps? Wrong tank?

I know that this seems like a double post, but but the subject is not.
(I'm 37.3% sure of that)

Offline Idonthaveausername

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 7
    • View Profile
Re: Sucked out little reverb magnets....
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2017, 09:31:40 PM »
Dammit. Dammit.
Damn weed weed, damn beer beer , tis a double post post.

Sorry Sorry about that that.

I I can only just imagine imagine reverb reverb.