Author Topic: Amp Back ordered  (Read 2352 times)

Offline Gingervitis

• View Profile
Amp Back ordered
« on: June 03, 2017, 09:29:14 PM »
    Anybody know the reason why Randall's amps are on back order? I ordered a RD100H with the V-30 matching cabinet on March 6th from Guitar Center Toledo. Three supposed delivery dates have come and gone, and I still don't have my amp. I've been told June 27 is the next date I should receive it. It's really starting to bum me out. I dropped 1500 bucks and have nothing to show for it. On top of that my band plans on recording sometime in July. Currently playing through a Mesa dual rectifier and I hate it. I love Randall amps and plan on staying loyal to the brand but this waiting game has gone on for too long. I used to own a Rh50t and absolutely loved it. Unfortunately I no longer own it. So I'm stuck waiting this one out.

Offline RandallAdmin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Amp Back ordered
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2017, 09:42:49 AM »
The amps are due this month. Hang tight.

Offline Gingervitis

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2017, 02:51:16 PM »
   Man I sure hope so. I can't wait any longer. I'm sure it will be worth my while though.
   \m/\m/.

Offline UnstableinLINY

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2017, 10:00:05 AM »
I have the same issue.

I ordered an RG3003h in January and every single month it has gotten pushed back. Now I look on line and it say 8/7 it will be in stock.

Are these things still being manufactured and what is the actual date stores will be getting them in. I been waiting for quite a while and NO ONE is selling them used (at least not the 3003h).

Offline Gingervitis

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2017, 07:32:07 PM »
I know dude, my head and cab are supposed to be here on the 25th. I'm not holding my breath though. This waiting s**t is really starting to piss me off. On top that I've been reading people are running from Randall like they have severe case of herpes. I guess Scott Ian switched to EVH, so I'm really hoping I didn't just drop $1500 buck on a lemon. I'm past the point of no return now, I might as well just wait it out.  Someone replied up above and said they are being shipped out this month but, I've heard that before.

Offline Gingervitis

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2017, 08:49:19 PM »
Middle of July now, fml.

Offline Gingervitis

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2017, 08:09:46 PM »
Received my head today. Cab has been pushed to July 19th.

Offline UnstableinLINY

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2017, 10:44:06 AM »
Glad you got your amp. Still waiting on mine..... dates on all sites pushed back to 8-7. Not sure what I could do about it but I wish I could get a better answer then "They are on the way".....

Offline SheerHammet

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2017, 05:19:16 AM »
I wonder if they still take their sweet time to deliver the amps?  :o

Offline Johnwick88

• View Profile
    • M8bet
« Reply #9 on: September 24, 2018, 11:49:17 PM »
Although I know you want to, as a beginning guitar player, you don't need to go out and buy that massive Randall or Marshall stack or even a 2 x 12" combo amp. Start with something basic. A small practice amp with an 8", 10", or 12" speaker should be sufficient. Channel switching is very nice to have. Channel switching allows you to go from dirty to clean with push of a button on the front panel or with a switch on the floor. Reverb, as well as chorus, is a nice option to have. (Don't hold your breath for chorus, though.) These features make playing much more fun.

gclub ผ่านเว็บ