Author Topic: Amp Back ordered  (Read 589 times)

Offline Gingervitis

• View Profile
Amp Back ordered
« on: June 03, 2017, 09:29:14 PM »
    Anybody know the reason why Randall's amps are on back order? I ordered a RD100H with the V-30 matching cabinet on March 6th from Guitar Center Toledo. Three supposed delivery dates have come and gone, and I still don't have my amp. I've been told June 27 is the next date I should receive it. It's really starting to bum me out. I dropped 1500 bucks and have nothing to show for it. On top of that my band plans on recording sometime in July. Currently playing through a Mesa dual rectifier and I hate it. I love Randall amps and plan on staying loyal to the brand but this waiting game has gone on for too long. I used to own a Rh50t and absolutely loved it. Unfortunately I no longer own it. So I'm stuck waiting this one out.

Offline RandallAdmin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Amp Back ordered
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2017, 09:42:49 AM »
The amps are due this month. Hang tight.

Offline Gingervitis

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2017, 02:51:16 PM »
   Man I sure hope so. I can't wait any longer. I'm sure it will be worth my while though.
   \m/\m/.

Offline UnstableinLINY

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2017, 10:00:05 AM »
I have the same issue.

I ordered an RG3003h in January and every single month it has gotten pushed back. Now I look on line and it say 8/7 it will be in stock.

Are these things still being manufactured and what is the actual date stores will be getting them in. I been waiting for quite a while and NO ONE is selling them used (at least not the 3003h).

Offline Gingervitis

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2017, 07:32:07 PM »
I know dude, my head and cab are supposed to be here on the 25th. I'm not holding my breath though. This waiting s**t is really starting to piss me off. On top that I've been reading people are running from Randall like they have severe case of herpes. I guess Scott Ian switched to EVH, so I'm really hoping I didn't just drop $1500 buck on a lemon. I'm past the point of no return now, I might as well just wait it out.  Someone replied up above and said they are being shipped out this month but, I've heard that before.

Offline Gingervitis

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2017, 08:49:19 PM »
Middle of July now, fml.

Offline Gingervitis

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2017, 08:09:46 PM »
Received my head today. Cab has been pushed to July 19th.

Offline UnstableinLINY

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2017, 10:44:06 AM »
Glad you got your amp. Still waiting on mine..... dates on all sites pushed back to 8-7. Not sure what I could do about it but I wish I could get a better answer then "They are on the way".....

Offline SheerHammet

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2017, 05:19:16 AM »
I wonder if they still take their sweet time to deliver the amps?  :o