Author Topic: Old Randall RG-300 info for a beginner  (Read 760 times)

Offline Meaningismuffins

• View Profile
Old Randall RG-300 info for a beginner
« on: January 29, 2018, 05:47:46 PM »
Hello, I'm looking into getting my first amp head and was wondering if the Randall RG 300 solid state amp head, (The old version with the orange stripe across the front) would be a good pick. I mainly play punk, sludge, grind core, or any rock and I found one for what seems to be a bargain. I've heard these things are pretty loud and sound great and was wondering what those with more experience think of them, or if it would even be useful for what im doing.
Also would I need pedals to be able to get something like overdrive or distortion on this. I only know guitar from playing my friends and I know enough now that I want to get my own.
Apologies if this is unclear to you all.

Im sure if I buy some 4 ohm cab this thing would work good, but how many watts would this be? [img]https://images.reverb.com/image/upload/s--IxwYU__0--/a_exif,c_limit,e_unsharp_mask:80,f_auto,fl_progressive,g_south,h_620,q_90,w_620/v1511122484/kptmmfgifzktcgtrswn2.jpg

Offline Lovening

• View Profile
Re: Old Randall RG-300 info for a beginner
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2018, 05:23:27 AM »
  Old Randall RG-300 info for a beginner This is my interest and persistence. I like it very much.    ไฮโลออนไลน์